Friday, January 10, 2014

Shots Shots and More Shots!

 One ultrasound down this morning and many more to go!  My follicles are doing what they are supposed to! A couple are getting a little excited so I started a shot today to slow down the LH, the hormone that starts ovulation.  So I have two shots a day that promote egg production and one shot a day that slows down ovulation so more of my follicles can get to just the right size.  My belly is a little sensitive, so I think we will start injections in my thigh area, yes I have two inches of fat to pinch there:). So everyday from here on out until my egg retrieval, I have the privilege of a daily blood draw and vaginal ultrasound.  Good thing this is all worth it and I am reminded everyday of how amazing science is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment