Sunday, November 10, 2013

A New Day and A New Blog!

As I wake up each morning, I remind myself of the amazing life I truly do have.  I have a wonderful husband, loving family and friends, and the best kitty ever, Muri.  What more could I ask for?  I practice yoga as often as I want, I exercise daily, and eat as well as I possibly can.  Of course I get cravings for the not-so-good foods on occasion (lately it's doughnuts for some reason)  but who doesn't right?  I always remind myself to be thankful for the great life I have and to never take for granted what and who I have in my life.  I teach yoga, work as a nanny, and love to travel as often as I can.  In this blog I would like to share with all of you my story.  The story of my life, family, food, yoga, children, love, struggles, and life.  So stay present for each "New Day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment